Monday, November 26, 2007

The short of it

We are home now. This is my entry from yesterday, Sunday, November 25th. Today's entry coming soon.

I made it up the climbing wall on the side other than the one I tried yesterday. Which likely means that it was in fact a geometry issue that foiled me up the first time, and not my own ineptitude. Woo-hoo.

I couldn’t, however, climb the waterpark wall that requires one to haul self out of water onto the holds in the inflatable climbing islands. Ways to go. And a worthy goal for, oh, the next five years or so.

Can’t stop thinking about whether B’s baby has been born. Less than 12 hours now until I can find out. Today's note-- apparently, not yet. Waiting with baited breath, still. Good luck, B and J.

2 comments:

niobe said...

Gosh, I'm an idiot. I had absolutely no idea who B was until I clicked on the link.

Beruriah said...

This baby is being stubborn! I'm worried now we're all going to have to wait 2 weeks or more still.