I need me drip coffee. No, wait, that's something else. Caffeine drip! Yes, that's it. I need a caffeine drip.
Paragraphs are hard. So are full sentences. So, yeah... bullets?
- Miss you
- Send chocolate?
- Kidding-- bought a bunch. Cause? These days it's not just an essential food group. It may just be the thin thread by which my sanity hangs.
- Final version of exam sent off minutes ago. Whew! Could be tough. But very fair. Here's to the students agreeing with the last statement.
- Can cross take picture of commode off my list.
- Finally. Took me close to five weeks. And starting now I no longer care if the garbage men do haul it away one of these Mondays. Except in the fascinated how long can this possibly sit there? way. At some point it's a landmark, no?
- Husband currently continents and oceans away. Will stay that way for more than two weeks yet. It's ok, really. As long as the chocolate and the caffeine continue uninterrupted. I think.
- Spring break at work next week. I will totally catch up. On everything. Stop!laughing!
- Send quotes, please. Not mushy. Or not overly. Something on identity, generations, roots, going forth, or any combination thereof. English or Old Country language.
- Above is to inscribe for Monkey. Ceremony in school Friday morning. Before that must make personalized cover for the prayer book the school is presenting first graders with. I have kick ass drawings. I have fabric. I am about to begin the part where a physical object is created. And yes, most other parents have turned theirs in already, why do you ask? Need coffee.
- In my defense-- the time they gave us to make these would've been enough if it didn't come at the worst possible crazy-busy-meet-grief-slammed time.
- Speaking of. I wrote a post on GITW last week. All about crowded and seasonally affected. In case, you know, you care.
- I should post already and attend to the cover.
- Oh, also the course I designed and teach solo started this week.
- Next week is break. Next week is break. Next week is break.
- Ok, this time it's for real-- over and out.
- Send quotes, please!