Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm playing, I'm playing

Looked like a lot of fun when Niobe, Sara, and S did it, so I'm playing too. Join in the fun, if you'd like by searching for "[your name] needs" and see what you get. The first thing I got was another blog playing this game 1.5 years ago. But having skipped that, here's what the internets think I need:

Julia Needs An Ass Woopin'
Julia Needs Help
Julia Needs a Bath-- Julia Needs a Bath by K's Kids.
i think julia needs new shoes....
julia needs to wake up of her daydream...
Julia needs to return to workforce ...
Miss Julia needs to be back in her own environment where she can play off the other ...
Julia needs more airtime.
Julia needs another mocha and a … what is it?
julia needs a pair of headset and a mouse, anyone want to donate?


Just for kicks I searched for "Julia wants," and wouldn't you know that the very first result was, and I kid you not, "Julia wants to make pregnancy film." Nda....

3 comments:

Bon said...

well, erm, um, pregnancy 'films' aren't really my personal fetish, if you know what i mean, but you getting the chance to make one...that would make me happy! ;)

niobe said...

I'd go for the additional mocha (decaf, if necessary)

Sara said...

Hmmm. What's the daydream, I wonder. It was fun.